Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) today held its 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) here in Islamabad.
PTCL Board of Directors has announced a final cash dividend of 10% amounting to Re.1.00 per share, which is a reflection of the company’s robust performance during the year ended 31st December 2015. The dividend is in addition to the interim cash dividend of 10% amounting to Re.1.00 per Ordinary Share. The total dividend for the year thus stood at 20% (Rs. 2.00 per share).
Dr. Daniel Ritz, President and CEO PTCL, members of PTCL Board of Directors as well as other stakeholders attended the meeting.
Rizwan Bashir Khan, Chairman PTCL Board of Directors, while thanking the shareholders said, the Company’s performance is a testament to PTCL Management’s resolve and unwavering focus of its employees to further enhance the Company’s profitability within a highly challenging market. Building on its success, the Company is committed to maximizing shareholders’ value through sustained commitment to providing cutting edge products and services. The Company’s successes have grown immensely through a focus on providing unmatched innovation and customer satisfaction within an increasingly competitive market.
The shareholders unanimously approved all agenda items of the meeting including financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2015.