Razer, a company which is quite famous among the gaming community has announced a new keyboard with its thinnest low profile mechanical keyboard to be used with iPad pro. This keyboard can provide best gaming as well as typing experience. Company claims it to be the toughest gadget with long lasting keys.
“We’re commonly thought of as a company that makes phenomenal products for gamers, but to design the very best products, we’ve had to innovate from the ground up — even from each individual component such as mechanical switches,” Razer chief executive Min-Liang Tan said in a statement. “We’re excited about the potential of our ultra-low-profile mechanical switch and look forward to exploring other applications in addition to the mechanical keyboard we’ve designed for the iPad Pro.”
Features of this keyboard are as follow:
- Razer ultra-low profile mechanical switches
- Optimized actuation and reset points
- Slim chiclet keycaps
- Designed for iPad Pro
- Metal kickstand
- Detachable polycarbonate protective case
- 10 hours on a single charge with backlight on maximum brightness
- 600 hours on a single charge with backlighting turned off
Price: $170 at Razer’s official website.