Kyocera has launched an amazing phone once again. It is the first most smartphone that features an action camera, and also offers a wide range of accessories along with it. Duraforce pro has a camera of 13 MP, which also features a 135 degree wide view angle with it. With this camera we would we able to stream and shoot videos of 1080p.
To cop up with the competing worldit asfeatures IP68 certification (underwater for 30 minutes at 2 meters) as well as Military Standard 810G of the proof protection with “dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, immersion, temperature shock and icing/freezing rain”.
It has 5-inch 1080p display. It features an octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor along with a 2 GB RAM and 32 GB expandable storage.
Kyocera Duraforce Pro Specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- 5-inch with 1080p resolution (impact-resistant)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary: 13 MP, 135-degree, 1080p video, LED
- Secondary: yes
- IP68 and MS810G-certification
- Battery: 3240 mAh, QuickCharge 2.0
- Price: Coming Soon