We definitely think it’s outrageous to save some cash when buying a new iPhone. As you have sometimes already, cut your pocket to purchase this luxurious phone, as $649 for an iPhone 7 and $679 for an iPhone 7 Plus is already a very tall order. But even now when you’ve spent some time with your new iPhone, you still might be facing this issue. While affording for twice as much space, the “not enough storage ” error often rears its ugly head on Apple’s upgraded entry-level iPhones.
It’s really devastating indeed, but there’s a device that can help and it’s much cheaper than the $100 you would have spent for the next iPhone model up. Yes, you are absolutely right we are here talking about the latest SandDisk iXpand Flash Drive. Check out the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive.
Some enthusiastic highlights from the Amazon product page are shared below:
- You can now definitely Free up storage on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera
- Backing up your contacts automatically
- Watch popular video on your iPhone or iPad
- A flexible connector is also designed specifically to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone, and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app