Within just 10 seconds Nokia X6 sells out in China. Nokia X6 has made tremendous entry by selling hundreds of thousands of units in China with no time.
The latest mid-range smartphone Nokia X6 from the house of Nokia has got a firm grip in Chinese market .In a matter of fact, it has actually sold out several hundred thousand units within seconds.
The news was announced by Nokia Mobile’s official Weibo account (Chinese social network), as you can see in the picture.
Readers might be wondering about this hard to believe claim that how they can sold hundreds of units in just ten second? Well, let’s see is it just a false claim or has Nokia even sold a large number of phones. Since, it’s no big deal to brag about selling out all your phones within seconds if you don’t even have that many in the first place.
If we combine the Nokia X6 reservations at Chinese retailers JD and Suning, then the number almost is 700,000, proving that it isn’t fake claim.
Moreover, Nokia has one more sale planned at May 30th for those potential buyers who want to buy the device and didn’t get the chance this time.
MUST READ: SAMSUNG CHANGED RELEASE DATE FOR NOTE 9 TO SURPRISE ITS FANS
On the other side, recently HMD Global also created a Twitter poll asking users if the Nokia X6 should launch to other countries as well. Well, it indicates that possibly company plans to launch it globally.
Nokia X6 spec
Display and resolution
With notch presence, Nokia revealed the X6 in China last week. The phone features a large 5.8 inch 19:9 aspect ratio display with Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) resolution.
The latest Nokia X6 features dual 16+5 MP cameras setup on the back and a solo 16 MP shooter on the front.
Ram and storage
It is powered by a Snapdragon 636 and got 4 GB RAM alongside 32/64 GB of expandable storage.
It comes with a 3,060 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The starting price of Nokia X6 is $200 in China.
- CPU: 1.7 GHz octa-core Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Fingerprint scanner and facial unlock
- Battery: 3060 mAh; Quick Charge 3.0
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Android P planned
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Hybrid dual-SIM
- 8” 19:9 IPS LCD with FHD+ (2280 x 1080) resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal: 32/64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary camera: 16 MP RGB f/2.0 + 5 MP monochrome f/2.2, LED
- Secondary camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, GPS, headphone-jack
- Price: $200 for 4 GB, 32 GB, $235 for 4 GB, 64 GB and $270 for 6 GB, 64 GB