It has been revealed to us that on the orders of the current Prime Minister, Imran Khan, Pakistan Post has started its internship program for the young generation of Pakistan which will provide a suitable platform for the students in Pakistan to gain experience from. Moreover, Murad Saeed who is the Federal Minister for Postal Services in Pakistan made the announcement in video message, he further clarified that the first session will commence from 4th November and more than 35,000 youngsters will benefit from the program.
Moreover, it has been revealed that this new program will kick start from 1200 post offices which are located all across the country where the young people will learn different skills which will help them start their own businesses or be a part of the Prime Minister’s Kamyab Jawan scheme. This should provide a good basis for students who find it hard to land jobs because of the basic problem, which is that job requires experience and newly graduated students have no experience, I mean logically, how could they?
During one month, the internees will be trained under three different modules including:
- Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands-on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on different services as a franchisee
Must Read: OnePlus 7T McLaren Edition launches
- Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
- Types of insurance policies
- How to become a PLI agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
- Legal formalities
- Internship Module Program C: (E-Commerce)
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E-business
- Role of the delivery partner in e-commerce
- How to become a successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery
Furthermore, to be eligible to apply, applicants between the age of 20 and 30 can apply for this internship. In addition to that,students who have done matric or graduation or equivalent degrees are eligible to apply. No stipend will be provided to the trainees for the course of the internship. The registration forms can be downloaded from Pakistan Post’s website.